Não se iludam pensando que uma host family me ligou...
na vdd até era pra ter ligado pq eu recebi um email informando q uma host da Virginia
estava com o meu dossie, o prazo era até hj pra eles me ligarem mas até agora nada,
quem sabe até anoite né, mas eu recebi um email muito bom sobre a tal ligação da host
e queria postar pra ajudar as outras futuras au pairs:
- Ask about the children, their ages, what they like to do.
- Ask about the climate, what types of activities are available in the area.
- Has the family ever had an au pair before? If so, have they had an au pair from your country?
- What type of area does the family live in?
- What types of activities does the family participate in? What does the family do on weekends?
- Do they like sports, movies, computers, etc?
- Why has the family chosen to host an au pair?
- Are there other au pairs in the area?
- What type of clothes should you bring?
- What type of jobs do the parents have? Where do the parents work?
- What is a typical day like for the family?
- What are your typical working hours?
- Will you be asked to prepare meals for the kids? What type of food does the family eat? Would the family like you to prepare meals from your country?
- Are there specific recipes you can learn to cook before you arrive? (A great idea is to prepare a recipe book or menu of meals you would be willing to cook for the children.)
- Discuss: driving, weather conditions, how often you will need to drive. Will you be expected to drive the children to school and activities?
- How do the children feel about a new au pair joining the family? Did the family have a good relationship with their last au pair?
Espero mesmo que ajudem vocês, Good Luck 4 us !!!!